USA: Paxton Products launches new air knife system
A new air knife system designed to meet the strict air cleanliness requirements of the food and beverage industries has been announced by Paxton Products.
The new system includes all high quality stainless steel and food grade components including an In-Line HEPA Filter, Sanitary Air Knives with clamp fittings and sanitary butt weld fittings meeting the stringent 3-A requirements for direct food contact, the company said in a release.
Each system is provided with a wash down duty acoustical blower enclosure featuring a dual filtration system that includes two pre-filters on the enclosure inlets and a polyester two- micron filter/silencer mounted directly to the blower inlet to assure that only clean filtered air is allowed to reach the product surface. As part of this system, a gauge is also supplied to alert users when the HEPA filter element needs to be replaced.
All piping components are available in either 304 series stainless steel or 316L series stainless steel. All the gasket and seal materials are of high quality food grade composition as well.
People are getting richer. That means they are going to be eating more meat, milk and eggs. And according to speaker after speaker at a recent international conference on the grains sector, that's gre...
Recent weeks have seen further arguments between the US and Canada over beef, and between the US and Japan over beef. Disputes in which one side insists it's operating on food health grounds while the...
A top Russian vet has said that it is too early for Russia to restart imports of meat from Poland, according to the Interfax news agency. ...
The European Union has agreed to open negotiations with its Euro-Mediterranean partners to further open up trade in fresh and processed agricultural and fisheries products....
Markos Kyprianou, EU Commissioner for Health and Consumer Protection, will visit Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia and Indonesia, during an official tour of South East Asia from 6-16 November to discuss avi...
US agriculture secretary Mike Johanns has announced progress with China on key market access issues after meetings in Beijing with Chinese officials....
The World Bank is lending Columbia US$30m to improve the competitiveness of its food production, to help increase its exports, especially of poultry, beef and milk products....
Brazil's Agriculture Ministry suspended temporarily the country's processed beef exports to the USA as of 5 May, according to a report from its Department of Livestock Farming Products Inspection quo...
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review