USA: Paxton Products launches new air knife system
A new air knife system designed to meet the strict air cleanliness requirements of the food and beverage industries has been announced by Paxton Products. The new system includes all high quality stainless steel and food grade components including an In-Line HEPA Filter, Sanitary Air Knives with clamp fittings and sanitary butt weld fittings meeting the stringent 3-A requirements for direct food contact, the company said in a release.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti