USA: Paxton Products launches new air knife system
A new air knife system designed to meet the strict air cleanliness requirements of the food and beverage industries has been announced by Paxton Products. The new system includes all high quality stainless steel and food grade components including an In-Line HEPA Filter, Sanitary Air Knives with clamp fittings and sanitary butt weld fittings meeting the stringent 3-A requirements for direct food contact, the company said in a release.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations