USA: Paxton Products launches new air knife system
A new air knife system designed to meet the strict air cleanliness requirements of the food and beverage industries has been announced by Paxton Products. The new system includes all high quality stainless steel and food grade components including an In-Line HEPA Filter, Sanitary Air Knives with clamp fittings and sanitary butt weld fittings meeting the stringent 3-A requirements for direct food contact, the company said in a release.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter