USA: Payment of Pro-Fac's Q4 dividend delayed on underestimated impairment charge
Rochester, NY-based agricultural cooperative Pro-Fac Coop will this year delay the payment of dividends normally paid on or about 31 July on its cumulative preferred stock, non-cumulative preferred stock, and common stock. The firm's board of directors announced on 21 June that Pro-Fac and Agrilink Foods, its wholly-owned subsidiary, incurred a non-cash impairment charge for the FY ending 29 June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'