AUSTRALIA: PCA up campaign to gain representation on Buderim Ginger board
The Peanut Company of Australia (PCA) claims that the results of a survey it recently commissioned prove that it has growing support from Buderim Ginger's shareholders in its bid for representation on the company's board. Ray Magill, chairman of the privately owned PCA, is preparing to stand for one of the four non-executive director places on the Buderim Ginger board at its AGM on 30 April.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife