AUSTRALIA: PCA up campaign to gain representation on Buderim Ginger board
The Peanut Company of Australia (PCA) claims that the results of a survey it recently commissioned prove that it has growing support from Buderim Ginger's shareholders in its bid for representation on the company's board. Ray Magill, chairman of the privately owned PCA, is preparing to stand for one of the four non-executive director places on the Buderim Ginger board at its AGM on 30 April.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production