AUSTRALIA: PCA up campaign to gain representation on Buderim Ginger board
The Peanut Company of Australia (PCA) claims that the results of a survey it recently commissioned prove that it has growing support from Buderim Ginger's shareholders in its bid for representation on the company's board. Ray Magill, chairman of the privately owned PCA, is preparing to stand for one of the four non-executive director places on the Buderim Ginger board at its AGM on 30 April.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action