USA: PCC Natural Food Markets will carry Environmentally Responsible Seafood
Seattle-based PCC Natural Markets, a community-owned chain of natural food grocery stores, has announced that all seven Puget Sound PCC locations are stocking and selling environmentally responsible seafood. PCC has partnered with EcoFish, Inc. a national seafood wholesaler whose Independent Seafood Advisory Board identifies environmentally responsible fisheries and aquatic farms, to bring its customers seafood that is environmentally responsible, competitively priced and in many cases locally caught or farmed. This partnership makes PCC the largest retailer of environmentally responsible seafood in the Puget Sound region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw