USA: PDQuick.com finds buyer in WhyRunOut.com, but what now?
Things are looking up for PDQuick.com , after rival grocery delivery service WhyRunOut.com purchased a majority stake in the struggling retailer. The financial details of the deal have not been disclosed, but WhyRunOut revealed that its intention was to change PDQuick's name back to Pink Dot, as it was originally known when it was established 12 years ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning