USA: Peabodys Coffee agrees to acquire Beantrees, Inc.
Fast-growing Peabodys Coffee Inc., (OTCBB:PBDY) announced yesterday that it has entered in to a letter of intent to acquire Beantrees, Inc., a Sacramento-based certified organic coffee company. The dominant Beantrees brand consists of 16 company owned retail units, 8 licensed operations and a well-established wholesale and retail distribution network. Beantrees' company owned operating units include 12 high visibility kiosks located within the corporate facilities of Yahoo!, Hewlett Packard and Intel. Financial terms were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up