USA: Peabodys Coffee agrees to acquire Beantrees, Inc.
Fast-growing Peabodys Coffee Inc., (OTCBB:PBDY) announced yesterday that it has entered in to a letter of intent to acquire Beantrees, Inc., a Sacramento-based certified organic coffee company. The dominant Beantrees brand consists of 16 company owned retail units, 8 licensed operations and a well-established wholesale and retail distribution network. Beantrees' company owned operating units include 12 high visibility kiosks located within the corporate facilities of Yahoo!, Hewlett Packard and Intel. Financial terms were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week