USA: Peabodys Coffee agrees to acquire Beantrees, Inc.
Fast-growing Peabodys Coffee Inc., (OTCBB:PBDY) announced yesterday that it has entered in to a letter of intent to acquire Beantrees, Inc., a Sacramento-based certified organic coffee company. The dominant Beantrees brand consists of 16 company owned retail units, 8 licensed operations and a well-established wholesale and retail distribution network. Beantrees' company owned operating units include 12 high visibility kiosks located within the corporate facilities of Yahoo!, Hewlett Packard and Intel. Financial terms were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review