USA: Peabodys Coffee agrees to acquire Beantrees, Inc.
Fast-growing Peabodys Coffee Inc., (OTCBB:PBDY) announced yesterday that it has entered in to a letter of intent to acquire Beantrees, Inc., a Sacramento-based certified organic coffee company. The dominant Beantrees brand consists of 16 company owned retail units, 8 licensed operations and a well-established wholesale and retail distribution network. Beantrees' company owned operating units include 12 high visibility kiosks located within the corporate facilities of Yahoo!, Hewlett Packard and Intel. Financial terms were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Mondelez takes thinner Oreos to Germany