USA: Peabodys Coffee agrees to acquire Beantrees, Inc.
Fast-growing Peabodys Coffee Inc., (OTCBB:PBDY) announced yesterday that it has entered in to a letter of intent to acquire Beantrees, Inc., a Sacramento-based certified organic coffee company. The dominant Beantrees brand consists of 16 company owned retail units, 8 licensed operations and a well-established wholesale and retail distribution network. Beantrees' company owned operating units include 12 high visibility kiosks located within the corporate facilities of Yahoo!, Hewlett Packard and Intel. Financial terms were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses