USA: Peabodys Coffee announces addition of new director
Peabodys Coffee Inc., (OTCBB:PBDY) announced today that David A. Lyman has joined its board of directors. Mr. Lyman's appointment brings the total board membership to five following the July 7 announcement naming Cliff B. Young as President/CEO and director. The company's board now consists of Chairman, Todd Tkachuk, President/CEO, Cliff B. Young, former Burger King Chairman, Barry J. Gibbons, David A. Lyman, and Roman M. Kujath.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix