USA: Peabodys Coffee announces strong April 2001 results
Peabodys Coffee Inc., (OTCBB:PBDY) yesterday announced preliminary unaudited results for April 2001 indicating that a number of actions taken during the last year are proving successful. Net sales for the month of April 2001 showed a 51.4 percent increase over April from the prior year, to $280,000 from $185,000. The sales increase was achieved with the same number of operating kiosks - although a number had been relocated to stronger locations as part of the company's organic growth program. Along with the increase in sales, year to year losses for the month of April decreased from $50,000 to $1,600.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix