USA: Peabodys Coffee announces strong April 2001 results
Peabodys Coffee Inc., (OTCBB:PBDY) yesterday announced preliminary unaudited results for April 2001 indicating that a number of actions taken during the last year are proving successful. Net sales for the month of April 2001 showed a 51.4 percent increase over April from the prior year, to $280,000 from $185,000. The sales increase was achieved with the same number of operating kiosks - although a number had been relocated to stronger locations as part of the company's organic growth program. Along with the increase in sales, year to year losses for the month of April decreased from $50,000 to $1,600.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada