USA: Peabodys Coffee announces strong April 2001 results
Peabodys Coffee Inc., (OTCBB:PBDY) yesterday announced preliminary unaudited results for April 2001 indicating that a number of actions taken during the last year are proving successful. Net sales for the month of April 2001 showed a 51.4 percent increase over April from the prior year, to $280,000 from $185,000. The sales increase was achieved with the same number of operating kiosks - although a number had been relocated to stronger locations as part of the company's organic growth program. Along with the increase in sales, year to year losses for the month of April decreased from $50,000 to $1,600.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units