USA: Peabodys Coffee appoints new president and CEO
Peabodys Coffee Inc. (OTCBB:PBDY) announced the company has appointed Cliff B. Young President and CEO, effective July 1, 2001. Mr. Young will also serve as director on the company's board. He replaces co-founder Todd Tkachuk who has been appointed executive vice president of marketing and public relations. Mr. Tkachuk will continue to serve as the company's chairman of the board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife