CANADA: Peachtree Network awarded contract with major European retailer
Peachtree Network (CDNX:PCH) Friday (11 May) announced it has been awarded a contract to provide its online retail grocery platform and in-store fulfillment solutions to Intermarche, one of Europe's largest retailers. Intermarche is owned by a group of independent owner/operators representing more than 2000 grocery stores in Europe including Germany, Italy and Belgium. With this agreement, Peachtree asserts itself as the global leader in the online grocery services industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO