CANADA: Peachtree Network awarded contract with major European retailer
Peachtree Network (CDNX:PCH) Friday (11 May) announced it has been awarded a contract to provide its online retail grocery platform and in-store fulfillment solutions to Intermarche, one of Europe's largest retailers. Intermarche is owned by a group of independent owner/operators representing more than 2000 grocery stores in Europe including Germany, Italy and Belgium. With this agreement, Peachtree asserts itself as the global leader in the online grocery services industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill