CANADA: Peachtree Network awarded contract with major European retailer
Peachtree Network (CDNX:PCH) Friday (11 May) announced it has been awarded a contract to provide its online retail grocery platform and in-store fulfillment solutions to Intermarche, one of Europe's largest retailers. Intermarche is owned by a group of independent owner/operators representing more than 2000 grocery stores in Europe including Germany, Italy and Belgium. With this agreement, Peachtree asserts itself as the global leader in the online grocery services industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant