USA: Peachtree Network Debuts World's 1st Wireless Online Grocery Shopping Service - Peachtree Pockets the Grocery Store
Peachtree Network Inc. (CDNX:PCH), the leading innovator in online grocery and food-related services, today announced the launch of the world's first wireless Internet grocery shopping service. Residents of Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, and Vancouver can now shop for groceries over the Internet via Internet-enabled cellular phones.The launch is a cooperative effort among Peachtree Network Inc., Bell Mobility, Speedware Corporation, and Peachtree Network grocers including Sun Valley Fine Foods, Mourelatos Supermarkets, the Country Grocer, and Stong's Markets. The wireless service is scheduled to be available in fourteen other U.S. and Canadian markets covered by the Peachtree Network by Labour Day.The wireless online grocery service is a complement to the Peachtree Network online grocery and gourmet service at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning