USA: PeachTree Network Inc. - Online Grocery Shopping Comes to the Mountain
Peachtree Network Inc. (CDNX:PCH), leading provider of online grocery and food related services, in conjunction with The Grocery Store of Whistler, today announced the launch of online grocery shopping in Whistler, B.C. Beginning today, The Grocery Store will provide residents and visitors to Whistler with Internet grocery shopping and delivery services."Our new online grocery shopping service in Whistler offers considerable convenience that will serve our clientele well," says Rob Sage, General Manager of The Grocery Store. "For example, the ski season is coming up. Visitors to the mountain can order their groceries online before they drive up from Vancouver, and have them delivered when they arrive." Sage notes that as part of the Peachtree Network, The Grocery Store's online consumers will benefit from Peachtree Network's other features, including "Ask The Dietitian," Quick Purchase Recipes, HealthSCOUT health tips, and cooking instruction from the New England Culinary Institute, all found on www.PeachtreeNetwork.com."Peachtree Network is committed to being the most efficient company to bring grocers online," says Jeremy Lee Jonas, President and COO, Peachtree Network. "In just a few weeks we reached agreement, developed the online store, did a thorough 2 week test, and executed the launch." Jonas remarks on the Peachtree's deep online grocery shopping presence in British Columbia, which now includes grocers in Whistler, Vancouver, Langley, Sooke, and other Vancouver Island locations.Visitors can visit The Grocery Store online at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review