CANADA: Peachtree Network Signs Partnership with The Grocery Store in Whistler, B.C.
Peachtree Network Inc. (CDNX:PCH - news), a leading provider of online grocery and food related services, today announced that The Grocery Store of Whistler, B.C. will join the Peachtree Network online grocery shopping network at www.PeachtreeNetwork.com. Beginning in late August, The Grocery Store will provide residents and visitors to Whistler with online grocery shopping and home delivery services.Rob Sage, general manager of The Grocery Store, said the Peachtree Network's industry-leading geographic coverage and experience in getting grocers online quickly were key factors in The Grocery Store's decision to launch online shopping with Peachtree Network. "We view online grocery shopping as a critical part of our growth strategy," he said. Sage noted that as part of the Peachtree Network, The Grocery Store's online consumers will benefit from Peachtree Network's free food information services, including "Ask-the-dietitian," Quick Purchase Recipe archive and food tips. "You can get important nutritional advice like what can I eat that will help me ski all day and party all night?""It goes without saying that Whistler has a tremendous visitor base," said Jeremy Lee Jonas, president and COO, Peachtree Network. "People come here to be outdoors, to ski and to hike. The last thing they want to do is go grocery shopping. With The Grocery Store, we can provide vacationers and local residents with a convenient means to purchase groceries and prepared meals, giving them more time to enjoy themselves." Jonas remarked on the deep penetration of Peachtree Network online grocery shopping in British Columbia, which now includes grocers in Whistler, Vancouver, Langley, Sooke, and other Vancouver Island locations.The Peachtree Network Web site can be visited at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review