CANADA: Peachtree Network to acquire eGrocer.com - Peachtree purchases competitor to power Pacific presence
Peachtree Network Inc. (CDNX: PCH), the leading provider of online grocery services, yesterday announced it has executed an agreement with Fulgent Technologies Inc. to acquire the assets of eGrocer.com for common shares in Peachtree Network. San Jose-based eGrocer.com specializes in providing online grocery services to bricks-and-mortar grocers. The acquisition of eGrocer(TM) accelerates Peachtree Network's aggressive expansion and enhances the company's market-share leadership.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'