CANADA: Peachtree Network to acquire eGrocer.com - Peachtree purchases competitor to power Pacific presence
Peachtree Network Inc. (CDNX: PCH), the leading provider of online grocery services, yesterday announced it has executed an agreement with Fulgent Technologies Inc. to acquire the assets of eGrocer.com for common shares in Peachtree Network. San Jose-based eGrocer.com specializes in providing online grocery services to bricks-and-mortar grocers. The acquisition of eGrocer(TM) accelerates Peachtree Network's aggressive expansion and enhances the company's market-share leadership.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti