CANADA: Peachtree Network to acquire eGrocer.com - Peachtree purchases competitor to power Pacific presence
Peachtree Network Inc. (CDNX: PCH), the leading provider of online grocery services, yesterday announced it has executed an agreement with Fulgent Technologies Inc. to acquire the assets of eGrocer.com for common shares in Peachtree Network. San Jose-based eGrocer.com specializes in providing online grocery services to bricks-and-mortar grocers. The acquisition of eGrocer(TM) accelerates Peachtree Network's aggressive expansion and enhances the company's market-share leadership.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016