USA: Peapod acquires Streamline.com, Inc.'s operations in two key markets
Peapod, Inc. (NASDAQ: PPOD) today announced that it has acquired Streamline.com, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SLNE) operations in Chicago and Washington, D.C., and that it will exit from the Texas and Ohio markets. These actions are part of Peapod's overall strategic plan for growth and future profitability, including its plans to use a centralized distribution model in every market in which it offers online shopping and delivery service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance