USA: Peapod acquires Streamline.com, Inc.'s operations in two key markets
Peapod, Inc. (NASDAQ: PPOD) today announced that it has acquired Streamline.com, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SLNE) operations in Chicago and Washington, D.C., and that it will exit from the Texas and Ohio markets. These actions are part of Peapod's overall strategic plan for growth and future profitability, including its plans to use a centralized distribution model in every market in which it offers online shopping and delivery service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"