USA: Peapod by Giant launches online grocery shopping and delivery dervice in nation's capital
Internet grocer Peapod (Nasdaq: PPOD) and Giant Food Inc., a leading supermarket chain in the mid-Atlantic region of the United States and wholly owned subsidiary of international food provider Royal Ahold (NYSE: AHO), today announced the launch of Peapod by Giant online shopping and delivery service in the Washington, D.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat