USA: Peapod Introduces New Free Delivery for Chicago Customers
Beginning Monday, July 10, online grocer Peapod, Inc. will begin offering new, free delivery service to customers in Chicago and surrounding suburbs on orders of $75 or more, the Company announced today. The free delivery service comes as Peapod celebrates its 10-year anniversary, and is one of many new benefits the online grocer has in store for its hometown fans. "This is a major milestone for Peapod," said Andrew Parkinson, chairman and co-founder of Peapod. "We want to thank Chicago for 10 great years. As we head into our second decade of providing friendly and superior service, free delivery is just one of many gifts we will be offering to our customers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target