USA: Peapod Introduces New Free Delivery for Chicago Customers
Beginning Monday, July 10, online grocer Peapod, Inc. will begin offering new, free delivery service to customers in Chicago and surrounding suburbs on orders of $75 or more, the Company announced today. The free delivery service comes as Peapod celebrates its 10-year anniversary, and is one of many new benefits the online grocer has in store for its hometown fans. "This is a major milestone for Peapod," said Andrew Parkinson, chairman and co-founder of Peapod. "We want to thank Chicago for 10 great years. As we head into our second decade of providing friendly and superior service, free delivery is just one of many gifts we will be offering to our customers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report