USA: Peapod Introduces New Free Delivery for Chicago Customers
Beginning Monday, July 10, online grocer Peapod, Inc. will begin offering new, free delivery service to customers in Chicago and surrounding suburbs on orders of $75 or more, the Company announced today. The free delivery service comes as Peapod celebrates its 10-year anniversary, and is one of many new benefits the online grocer has in store for its hometown fans. "This is a major milestone for Peapod," said Andrew Parkinson, chairman and co-founder of Peapod. "We want to thank Chicago for 10 great years. As we head into our second decade of providing friendly and superior service, free delivery is just one of many gifts we will be offering to our customers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020