FRANCE: Pechiney develops on South American flexible packaging market
Paris - France November 21, 2001. Pechiney today announced the acquisition through its subsidiary Pechiney Plastic Packaging International of the Argentine flexible packaging company Envaril Plastic Packaging Srl. Founded in 1971, the company is specialized in flexible packaging for meat and dairy products, and employs more than 100 people at its two facilities Chivilco (100 miles of Buenos Aires) and San Luis (Northern part of the country), and achieves sales of nearly $ 18 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'