FRANCE: Pechiney develops on South American flexible packaging market
Paris - France November 21, 2001. Pechiney today announced the acquisition through its subsidiary Pechiney Plastic Packaging International of the Argentine flexible packaging company Envaril Plastic Packaging Srl. Founded in 1971, the company is specialized in flexible packaging for meat and dairy products, and employs more than 100 people at its two facilities Chivilco (100 miles of Buenos Aires) and San Luis (Northern part of the country), and achieves sales of nearly $ 18 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry