FRANCE: Pechiney develops on South American flexible packaging market
Paris - France November 21, 2001. Pechiney today announced the acquisition through its subsidiary Pechiney Plastic Packaging International of the Argentine flexible packaging company Envaril Plastic Packaging Srl. Founded in 1971, the company is specialized in flexible packaging for meat and dairy products, and employs more than 100 people at its two facilities Chivilco (100 miles of Buenos Aires) and San Luis (Northern part of the country), and achieves sales of nearly $ 18 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units