FRANCE: Pechiney develops on South American flexible packaging market
Paris - France November 21, 2001. Pechiney today announced the acquisition through its subsidiary Pechiney Plastic Packaging International of the Argentine flexible packaging company Envaril Plastic Packaging Srl. Founded in 1971, the company is specialized in flexible packaging for meat and dairy products, and employs more than 100 people at its two facilities Chivilco (100 miles of Buenos Aires) and San Luis (Northern part of the country), and achieves sales of nearly $ 18 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega