USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea expands distribution with Safeway deal
Specialty coffee roaster Peet's Coffee & Tea has entered into an agreement with Safeway Inc., one of the largest food retailers in the US, to provide its products to approximately 1,200 grocery locations nationwide. Peet's expects to begin distribution to these locations in spring 2002, and the company's president and CEO Chris Mottern, commented: "We are extremely pleased to enter into this distribution agreement
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'
- ABF sees further grocery revival