USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. announces distribution partnership with BiRite Foodservice Distributors
Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. (Nasdaq:PEET), a specialty coffee roaster and marketer, today announced a partnership with BiRite Foodservice Distributors of Brisbane, California. Under the terms of the agreement BiRite will distribute Peet's fresh, deep-roasted coffees and hand-selected teas to fine dining establishments, hotels, healthcare institutions and other foodservice accounts throughout Northern California and Northern Nevada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre