USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. announces distribution partnership with BiRite Foodservice Distributors
Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. (Nasdaq:PEET), a specialty coffee roaster and marketer, today announced a partnership with BiRite Foodservice Distributors of Brisbane, California. Under the terms of the agreement BiRite will distribute Peet's fresh, deep-roasted coffees and hand-selected teas to fine dining establishments, hotels, healthcare institutions and other foodservice accounts throughout Northern California and Northern Nevada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery