USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. announces new partnerships within specialty grocery stores
Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. (Nasdaq:PEET), a specialty coffee roaster and marketer, today announced the addition of several new grocery partners that will offer Peet's fresh, deep-roasted coffees and hand-selected teas to their customers. The new distribution gains will bring the total store count for Peet's grocery program to 130 accounts by the end of October 2001. The goal of Peet's multi-channel distribution program is to meet consumer demand for fresh, high-quality coffee at home, work, restaurants and in company-owned retail stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti