USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. announces new partnerships within specialty grocery stores
Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. (Nasdaq:PEET), a specialty coffee roaster and marketer, today announced the addition of several new grocery partners that will offer Peet's fresh, deep-roasted coffees and hand-selected teas to their customers. The new distribution gains will bring the total store count for Peet's grocery program to 130 accounts by the end of October 2001. The goal of Peet's multi-channel distribution program is to meet consumer demand for fresh, high-quality coffee at home, work, restaurants and in company-owned retail stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations