USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. announces new partnerships within specialty grocery stores
Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. (Nasdaq:PEET), a specialty coffee roaster and marketer, today announced the addition of several new grocery partners that will offer Peet's fresh, deep-roasted coffees and hand-selected teas to their customers. The new distribution gains will bring the total store count for Peet's grocery program to 130 accounts by the end of October 2001. The goal of Peet's multi-channel distribution program is to meet consumer demand for fresh, high-quality coffee at home, work, restaurants and in company-owned retail stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife