USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. announces new partnerships within specialty grocery stores
Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. (Nasdaq:PEET), a specialty coffee roaster and marketer, today announced the addition of several new grocery partners that will offer Peet's fresh, deep-roasted coffees and hand-selected teas to their customers. The new distribution gains will bring the total store count for Peet's grocery program to 130 accounts by the end of October 2001. The goal of Peet's multi-channel distribution program is to meet consumer demand for fresh, high-quality coffee at home, work, restaurants and in company-owned retail stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant