USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. discusses second quarter performance
Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. (Nasdaq:PEET), a specialty coffee roaster and marketer, yesterday announced that it expects to meet its planned second quarter revenue and exceed its planned earnings. The results reflect continued revenue and earnings growth in every distribution channel. "We are pleased with our results this quarter and year-to-date. We expect that our second quarter results will mark the third consecutive quarter of excellent performance, despite unsettled economic conditions," said Christopher P. Mottern, president and chief executive officer of Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. "Demand for Peet's products remains strong in each of our business segments -- direct delivery, specialty sales and retail."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega