USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. discusses second quarter performance
Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. (Nasdaq:PEET), a specialty coffee roaster and marketer, yesterday announced that it expects to meet its planned second quarter revenue and exceed its planned earnings. The results reflect continued revenue and earnings growth in every distribution channel. "We are pleased with our results this quarter and year-to-date. We expect that our second quarter results will mark the third consecutive quarter of excellent performance, despite unsettled economic conditions," said Christopher P. Mottern, president and chief executive officer of Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. "Demand for Peet's products remains strong in each of our business segments -- direct delivery, specialty sales and retail."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly