USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. elects Jean-Michel Valette to board of directors
Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. (NASDAQ:PEET), a specialty coffee roaster and marketer, today announced that Jean-Michel Valette, an independent advisor to consumer companies, was elected to Peet's Board of Directors at its most recent annual shareholders meeting. Valette fills the Board position vacated by Laurence B. Mindel, chairman of the board of Il Fornaio (America) Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning