USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. reports strong third quarter year 2001 results
Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. (Nasdaq:PEET) yesterday announced third quarter results for the 13-week period ended September 30, 2001. Net sales increased 10.7 percent to $22.7 million for the 13 weeks ended September 30, 2001, compared to $20.5 million for the 13 weeks ended October 1, 2000. For the same period, specialty sales (office, wholesale and grocery) increased 32 percent to $1.9 million, mail order/online increased 5.7 percent to $2.6 million and retail stores increased 9.6 percent to $18.3 million. The combined revenue in specialty sales and mail order/online for the third quarter represented approximately 20 percent of total revenue, compared to 19 percent for the comparable period in fiscal year 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning