USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. reports strong third quarter year 2001 results
Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. (Nasdaq:PEET) yesterday announced third quarter results for the 13-week period ended September 30, 2001. Net sales increased 10.7 percent to $22.7 million for the 13 weeks ended September 30, 2001, compared to $20.5 million for the 13 weeks ended October 1, 2000. For the same period, specialty sales (office, wholesale and grocery) increased 32 percent to $1.9 million, mail order/online increased 5.7 percent to $2.6 million and retail stores increased 9.6 percent to $18.3 million. The combined revenue in specialty sales and mail order/online for the third quarter represented approximately 20 percent of total revenue, compared to 19 percent for the comparable period in fiscal year 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund