USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea launches card for retail customers
Emeryville, California-based specialty coffee roaster and marketer Peet's Coffee & Tea has launched "Peet's Card", a re-loadable debit card designed to speed up the time in which customers can complete a transaction. To encourage new users, the card also features an introductory offer that rewards customers with US$1 off any purchase every time they load the card with US$20 or more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%