USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea launches card for retail customers
Emeryville, California-based specialty coffee roaster and marketer Peet's Coffee & Tea has launched "Peet's Card", a re-loadable debit card designed to speed up the time in which customers can complete a transaction. To encourage new users, the card also features an introductory offer that rewards customers with US$1 off any purchase every time they load the card with US$20 or more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry