USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea reports 8.4% in Q1 net revenue
Berkeley, California-based Peet's Coffee & Tea has posted an 8.4% increase in net revenue to US$24.5m year on year for its first quarter ended 31 March 2002. For the same period, specialty sales (consumer direct, office, wholesale and grocery) increased 20.9% to US$5.4m and retail stores increased 5.3% to US$19.1m. Revenue in specialty sales for the Q1 represented 21.9% of total revenue, compared to 19.7% for the same period in fiscal year 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins