USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea reports 8.4% in Q1 net revenue
Berkeley, California-based Peet's Coffee & Tea has posted an 8.4% increase in net revenue to US$24.5m year on year for its first quarter ended 31 March 2002. For the same period, specialty sales (consumer direct, office, wholesale and grocery) increased 20.9% to US$5.4m and retail stores increased 5.3% to US$19.1m. Revenue in specialty sales for the Q1 represented 21.9% of total revenue, compared to 19.7% for the same period in fiscal year 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses