USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea reveals 2002 expansion plans
Californian specialty coffee roaster and marketer Peet's Coffee & Tea, has unveiled the planned locations of Peet's new retail stores for 2002. The five locations, now under lease, are expected to open in late 2002, pending the timely turnover by the developers to Peet's. Four of the new locations are in Northern California and include: Dublin, Santa Clara, Bay Meadows in San Mateo and Santana Row in San Jose. The fifth new store will be located in Southern California in Santa Clarita.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid