USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea reveals 2002 expansion plans
Californian specialty coffee roaster and marketer Peet's Coffee & Tea, has unveiled the planned locations of Peet's new retail stores for 2002. The five locations, now under lease, are expected to open in late 2002, pending the timely turnover by the developers to Peet's. Four of the new locations are in Northern California and include: Dublin, Santa Clara, Bay Meadows in San Mateo and Santana Row in San Jose. The fifth new store will be located in Southern California in Santa Clarita.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report