USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea reveals 2002 expansion plans
Californian specialty coffee roaster and marketer Peet's Coffee & Tea, has unveiled the planned locations of Peet's new retail stores for 2002. The five locations, now under lease, are expected to open in late 2002, pending the timely turnover by the developers to Peet's. Four of the new locations are in Northern California and include: Dublin, Santa Clara, Bay Meadows in San Mateo and Santana Row in San Jose. The fifth new store will be located in Southern California in Santa Clarita.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw