USA: Peet's Coffee & Tea reveals 2002 expansion plans
Californian specialty coffee roaster and marketer Peet's Coffee & Tea, has unveiled the planned locations of Peet's new retail stores for 2002. The five locations, now under lease, are expected to open in late 2002, pending the timely turnover by the developers to Peet's. Four of the new locations are in Northern California and include: Dublin, Santa Clara, Bay Meadows in San Mateo and Santana Row in San Jose. The fifth new store will be located in Southern California in Santa Clarita.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target