USA: Penfold tie up foodservice deal
Penford Corporation announced today that its Englewood, Colorado-based food ingredients group signed a multi-year contract to supply their patented, starch-based coating system to a global food service company beginning the first quarter of calendar 2001. The deal is anticipated to increase the food ingredients group revenue by $15 million annually, boosting the compounded annual growth rate for specialty starches to approximately 39 percent over the past three years. The global food service company's name is not being disclosed at this time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid