USA: Penfold tie up foodservice deal
Penford Corporation announced today that its Englewood, Colorado-based food ingredients group signed a multi-year contract to supply their patented, starch-based coating system to a global food service company beginning the first quarter of calendar 2001. The deal is anticipated to increase the food ingredients group revenue by $15 million annually, boosting the compounded annual growth rate for specialty starches to approximately 39 percent over the past three years. The global food service company's name is not being disclosed at this time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO