USA: Penford Corporation and Cargill to form $200 million joint venture combining industrial starch businesses
Penford Corporation (Nasdaq:PENX) and Cargill today announced their intent to form a joint venture combining their industrial starch businesses in North America. The companies will create an enhanced specialty-starch ingredient manufacturing and distribution business, with estimated annual sales of about $200 million focusing primarily on the paper and textile industries. The joint venture is anticipated to generate significant cost-efficiencies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw