USA: Penford invests in new food-grade production capability in Iowa
Penford Corporation yesterday [Tuesday] announced that it has begun constructing new production capacity in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, that will be dedicated to manufacturing proprietary corn-based food ingredients and ingredient systems. The facility in Cedar Rapids currently manufactures specialty starch-based ingredient systems solely for industrial applications, including papermaking and textiles. The project is scheduled to be completed in the spring of 2002. The cost of the project was not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK