TURKEY: Penguen Gida expects US$53.3m turnover in 2002
Turkish frozen and canned food manufacturer Penguen Gida is aiming to generate turnover of €60.5 (US$53.3m) in 2002. The company told the Finansal Forum yesterday [Sunday] that its exports will generate 75% of total 2002 turnover. Orhan Cencoglu, chairman, revealed that Penguen Gida is in partnership talks with Dutch development agency FMO Nederlandse, which are to be completed in August 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid