USA: Pennexx Foods completes acquisition of Philadelphia facility
Pennexx Foods, a leading provider of case-ready meat to retailers in the northeast US, has announced its move to a new 145,000ft² facility located on Tabor Avenue in Philadelphia. Michael Queen, president and CEO: "Our move to the new facility is a major milestone for the company. When operational, the new plant will substantially increase our production capabilities and accommodate the increasing demand for Pennexx's case-ready business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs