USA: Pennexx Foods completes acquisition of Philadelphia facility
Pennexx Foods, a leading provider of case-ready meat to retailers in the northeast US, has announced its move to a new 145,000ft² facility located on Tabor Avenue in Philadelphia. Michael Queen, president and CEO: "Our move to the new facility is a major milestone for the company. When operational, the new plant will substantially increase our production capabilities and accommodate the increasing demand for Pennexx's case-ready business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO