USA: Pennexx Foods completes acquisition of Philadelphia facility
Pennexx Foods, a leading provider of case-ready meat to retailers in the northeast US, has announced its move to a new 145,000ft² facility located on Tabor Avenue in Philadelphia. Michael Queen, president and CEO: "Our move to the new facility is a major milestone for the company. When operational, the new plant will substantially increase our production capabilities and accommodate the increasing demand for Pennexx's case-ready business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti