USA: Pennexx Foods names Joseph Beltrami new CFO
Philadelphia-based Pennexx Foods, a supplier of case-ready meat to retail supermarkets in the Northeast US, has named Joseph Beltrami as its new CFO. In replacing George Pearcy, who has left the company for personal reasons, Beltrami will bring to Pennexx more than 30 years of professional experience, including 18 years as a CFO. From 1997 to 2002, he was a consultant with at Kronick Kalada Berdy & Co, a regional public accounting firm in Kingston, PA. Prior to which he served as an independent consultant. From 1972 to 1990, he was CFO for Beltrami Enterprises.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill