USA: Pennexx Foods names Joseph Beltrami new CFO
Philadelphia-based Pennexx Foods, a supplier of case-ready meat to retail supermarkets in the Northeast US, has named Joseph Beltrami as its new CFO. In replacing George Pearcy, who has left the company for personal reasons, Beltrami will bring to Pennexx more than 30 years of professional experience, including 18 years as a CFO. From 1997 to 2002, he was a consultant with at Kronick Kalada Berdy & Co, a regional public accounting firm in Kingston, PA. Prior to which he served as an independent consultant. From 1972 to 1990, he was CFO for Beltrami Enterprises.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review