USA: Pennexx Foods names Joseph Beltrami new CFO
Philadelphia-based Pennexx Foods, a supplier of case-ready meat to retail supermarkets in the Northeast US, has named Joseph Beltrami as its new CFO. In replacing George Pearcy, who has left the company for personal reasons, Beltrami will bring to Pennexx more than 30 years of professional experience, including 18 years as a CFO. From 1997 to 2002, he was a consultant with at Kronick Kalada Berdy & Co, a regional public accounting firm in Kingston, PA. Prior to which he served as an independent consultant. From 1972 to 1990, he was CFO for Beltrami Enterprises.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action