USA: Pennexx Foods names Joseph Beltrami new CFO
Philadelphia-based Pennexx Foods, a supplier of case-ready meat to retail supermarkets in the Northeast US, has named Joseph Beltrami as its new CFO. In replacing George Pearcy, who has left the company for personal reasons, Beltrami will bring to Pennexx more than 30 years of professional experience, including 18 years as a CFO. From 1997 to 2002, he was a consultant with at Kronick Kalada Berdy & Co, a regional public accounting firm in Kingston, PA. Prior to which he served as an independent consultant. From 1972 to 1990, he was CFO for Beltrami Enterprises.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund