USA: Pennexx Foods reports FY sales up on demand for case-ready meat
Pennexx Foods, Inc, a leading provider of case-ready meat to retail supermarkets in the northeast US, has reported financial results for the Q4 and FY ended 31 December 2001. Revenue for the Q4 reached US$11.4m, a 50% increase over the US$7.6m reported for the same quarter last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife