USA: Pennexx Foods sees Q1 sales up 36%
Pottstown, Pa-based Pennexx Foods, a provider of case-ready meat to retail supermarkets in the Northeast US, has reported sales up 36% to US$10.9m year on year, for its Q1 ended 31 March 2002. EBITDA was US$0.2m for the Q1 2002 compared to a loss of US$0.2m for the same period last year. Q1 net income was US$7,450, up from a loss of US$404,750 in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning