USA: Pennexx Foods sees Q1 sales up 36%
Pottstown, Pa-based Pennexx Foods, a provider of case-ready meat to retail supermarkets in the Northeast US, has reported sales up 36% to US$10.9m year on year, for its Q1 ended 31 March 2002. EBITDA was US$0.2m for the Q1 2002 compared to a loss of US$0.2m for the same period last year. Q1 net income was US$7,450, up from a loss of US$404,750 in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project