USA: Pennexx Foods sees Q1 sales up 36%
Pottstown, Pa-based Pennexx Foods, a provider of case-ready meat to retail supermarkets in the Northeast US, has reported sales up 36% to US$10.9m year on year, for its Q1 ended 31 March 2002. EBITDA was US$0.2m for the Q1 2002 compared to a loss of US$0.2m for the same period last year. Q1 net income was US$7,450, up from a loss of US$404,750 in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods