USA: Pennexx Foods to expand production, says on track for fiscal growth
Pennexx Foods yesterday [Wednesday] announced that it has entered into an agreement to purchase a 145,000 square foot facility on ten acres of land in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The company anticipates that the transaction will close within the next 30 days. The facility was formerly used as a meat processing plant and was approved by the USDA. Pennexx expects to make only modest improvements in the facility to satisfy its specifications and management plans to move into the space immediately.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations