USA: Pennexx sees Q2 sales up 25%
Philadelphia-based Pennexx Foods, a provider of case-ready meat to retail supermarkets in the Northeast US, has posted revenue of US$13.6m for its Q2 ended 30 June, up 25% from US$10.9m year on year. EBITDA was US$2m for the Q2 2002 compared to a loss of US$0.8m for the same period last year. The company reported a net loss for the Q2 of US$2.2m, or US$0.08 per share, an increase on the net loss of US$1m, or US$0.07 per share, for the same quarter last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea