USA: Pennexx sees Q2 sales up 25%
Philadelphia-based Pennexx Foods, a provider of case-ready meat to retail supermarkets in the Northeast US, has posted revenue of US$13.6m for its Q2 ended 30 June, up 25% from US$10.9m year on year. EBITDA was US$2m for the Q2 2002 compared to a loss of US$0.8m for the same period last year. The company reported a net loss for the Q2 of US$2.2m, or US$0.08 per share, an increase on the net loss of US$1m, or US$0.07 per share, for the same quarter last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw