USA: Pennsylvania firm recalls chicken products because of misbranding
Hanover Foods Corp, a Centre Hall, Pa., establishment, is voluntarily recalling about 132,000 pounds of frozen chicken pie products because of misbranding, the USDA's Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced today. The products are considered misbranded because they contain only 10.5% chicken, rather than the 14% required by FSIS' standard of identity for chicken pie. The problem was discovered by an FSIS inspector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review