UK: Allied Domecq/Unilever: pension problems cloud the issues (COMMENT)
A tense annual meeting earlier this month saw Allied Domecq chairman Gerry Robinson heckled and the company criticised on a range of issues. Unilever too has faced criticism - for taking 'holidays' from contributing to its pension fund. As Robinson pointed out to his shareholders, however, the picture for both companies is brighter than it appears.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target