CHINA: People's Food aims to double stores in China in 2002
Shandong-based People's Food Holdings Ltd has reported plans to double the number of retail outlets in China to 200 during 2002. This comes after hitting their 2001 expansion targets of 100 shops, of which 36 were wholly owned and the remaining 64 franchise operations. The company did not elaborate on how it intends to expand its retail network this year or the investment needed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery