CHINA: People’s Food forecasts higher 2002 profit
China's largest pork producer People's Food Holdings has announced that it expects a 2002 net profit of at least 811m yuan (US$98.1m), compared with 614.8m yuan net profit in 2001. For the six months ended June, profit rose 26% to 392m yuan, compared to the previous year. The company also announced that it has been granted in-principal approval from the Hong Kong Stock Exchange for a dual primary listing. It intends to maintain its Singapore listing but wants to encourage Hong Kong investors and enhance the company profile, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review