CHINA: People’s Food forecasts higher 2002 profit
China's largest pork producer People's Food Holdings has announced that it expects a 2002 net profit of at least 811m yuan (US$98.1m), compared with 614.8m yuan net profit in 2001. For the six months ended June, profit rose 26% to 392m yuan, compared to the previous year. The company also announced that it has been granted in-principal approval from the Hong Kong Stock Exchange for a dual primary listing. It intends to maintain its Singapore listing but wants to encourage Hong Kong investors and enhance the company profile, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti