CHINA: People's Food posts near 34% rise in 2002 net profit
China's largest pork producer People's Food has reported a 33.8% rise in 2002 net profit, attributable to strong demand for the company's pork products. The Singapore and Hong Kong listed company posted a net profit of 822.8m yuan (US$99.4m) for 2002, compared with 614.8m yuan for 2001. The company's revenue for 2002 was up 19.4% to 5.1bn yuan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch