CHINA: People's Food posts near 34% rise in 2002 net profit
China's largest pork producer People's Food has reported a 33.8% rise in 2002 net profit, attributable to strong demand for the company's pork products. The Singapore and Hong Kong listed company posted a net profit of 822.8m yuan (US$99.4m) for 2002, compared with 614.8m yuan for 2001. The company's revenue for 2002 was up 19.4% to 5.1bn yuan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report