CHINA: People’s Food prepares for listing on Hong Kong Stock Exchange
Chinese pork producer People's Food Holding (PFH) said today [Wednesday] that it is seeking a listing on the mainboard of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. PFH is already listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. If authorities in Hong Kong give the listing the go-ahead, some 50 million existing shares will be transferred from Singapore. There will be no issue of new shares. PHF currently has 1.05 billion shares issued and a free float of 32.5%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units