CHINA: People’s Food prepares for listing on Hong Kong Stock Exchange
Chinese pork producer People's Food Holding (PFH) said today [Wednesday] that it is seeking a listing on the mainboard of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. PFH is already listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. If authorities in Hong Kong give the listing the go-ahead, some 50 million existing shares will be transferred from Singapore. There will be no issue of new shares. PHF currently has 1.05 billion shares issued and a free float of 32.5%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail