CHINA: People’s Food prepares for listing on Hong Kong Stock Exchange
Chinese pork producer People's Food Holding (PFH) said today [Wednesday] that it is seeking a listing on the mainboard of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. PFH is already listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. If authorities in Hong Kong give the listing the go-ahead, some 50 million existing shares will be transferred from Singapore. There will be no issue of new shares. PHF currently has 1.05 billion shares issued and a free float of 32.5%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs