USA: Pepperidge Farm announces plans to build $72 million state-of-the-art bakery to meet increased northeast demand
Pepperidge Farm, Inc. yesterday announced plans to build a new $72 million, 265,000-square-foot bakery in the greater Hartford area of Connecticut. The new state-of-the-art facility will produce breads, rolls and stuffing to meet the growing demand for Pepperidge Farm fresh baked goods in Northeastern U.S. states. Pepperidge Farm, Inc. is a leading provider of premium quality baked goods, cookies, crackers and frozen food products with distribution throughout the United States. The company is a subsidiary of Campbell Soup Company, based in Camden, New Jersey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action