USA: Pepperidge Farm announces plans to build $72 million state-of-the-art bakery to meet increased northeast demand
Pepperidge Farm, Inc. yesterday announced plans to build a new $72 million, 265,000-square-foot bakery in the greater Hartford area of Connecticut. The new state-of-the-art facility will produce breads, rolls and stuffing to meet the growing demand for Pepperidge Farm fresh baked goods in Northeastern U.S. states. Pepperidge Farm, Inc. is a leading provider of premium quality baked goods, cookies, crackers and frozen food products with distribution throughout the United States. The company is a subsidiary of Campbell Soup Company, based in Camden, New Jersey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report