USA: Pepperidge Farm announces plans to build $72 million state-of-the-art bakery to meet increased northeast demand
Pepperidge Farm, Inc. yesterday announced plans to build a new $72 million, 265,000-square-foot bakery in the greater Hartford area of Connecticut. The new state-of-the-art facility will produce breads, rolls and stuffing to meet the growing demand for Pepperidge Farm fresh baked goods in Northeastern U.S. states. Pepperidge Farm, Inc. is a leading provider of premium quality baked goods, cookies, crackers and frozen food products with distribution throughout the United States. The company is a subsidiary of Campbell Soup Company, based in Camden, New Jersey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre