US: Pepperidge Farms adds Jingos to snacks portfolio
Jingos crackers are available in three variants
Pepperidge Farms has expanded its snacks portfolio to include a range of crackers under the Jingo brand.
Jingos crackers are available in three variants: Lime & Sweet Chili, Parmesan Garlic and Fiesta Cheddar.
Available in a box format containing 23 bite-size crackers, the product contains no saturated or trans fats. The range is available across US retail stores.
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- Can dairy-free Flora lift Unilever spreads sales?
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- Can Yildiz's new snacks unit match its ambitions?
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push
- Mondelez continues to see margins up, sales mixed
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Unilever launches dairy-free Ben & Jerry's in US