US: Pepperidge Farms adds Jingos to snacks portfolio
Jingos crackers are available in three variants
Pepperidge Farms has expanded its snacks portfolio to include a range of crackers under the Jingo brand.
Jingos crackers are available in three variants: Lime & Sweet Chili, Parmesan Garlic and Fiesta Cheddar.
Available in a box format containing 23 bite-size crackers, the product contains no saturated or trans fats. The range is available across US retail stores.
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- Hain accounting issue rounds off problem year
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Unite outlines 2 Sisters stance on UK pizza site
- Arla Foods to help Nigeria's dairy development