US: Pepperidge Farms adds Jingos to snacks portfolio
Jingos crackers are available in three variants
Pepperidge Farms has expanded its snacks portfolio to include a range of crackers under the Jingo brand.
Jingos crackers are available in three variants: Lime & Sweet Chili, Parmesan Garlic and Fiesta Cheddar.
Available in a box format containing 23 bite-size crackers, the product contains no saturated or trans fats. The range is available across US retail stores.
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- What delay means for UK child obesity strategy
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Greencore pays GBP15m for Cranswick sandwich unit
- New Quaker Oats range targets wellness trend