US: Pepperidge Farms adds Jingos to snacks portfolio
Jingos crackers are available in three variants
Pepperidge Farms has expanded its snacks portfolio to include a range of crackers under the Jingo brand.
Jingos crackers are available in three variants: Lime & Sweet Chili, Parmesan Garlic and Fiesta Cheddar.
Available in a box format containing 23 bite-size crackers, the product contains no saturated or trans fats. The range is available across US retail stores.
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Why it is too early to call Unilever food revival
- France takes big step to uniform FOP labels
- What the analysts say: The verdict on Danone's Q1
- How will Flowers Foods grow in speciality bread?
- Unilever food, refreshment sales rise
- Organic food sales in US up 11% in 2014
- UPDATE: Danone CEO upbeat on 2015 growth
- Nestle sales rise on emerging markets, pricing
- Nestle in "exclusive" Davigel talks with Brakes