US: Pepperidge Farms adds Jingos to snacks portfolio
Jingos crackers are available in three variants
Pepperidge Farms has expanded its snacks portfolio to include a range of crackers under the Jingo brand.
Jingos crackers are available in three variants: Lime & Sweet Chili, Parmesan Garlic and Fiesta Cheddar.
Available in a box format containing 23 bite-size crackers, the product contains no saturated or trans fats. The range is available across US retail stores.
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Soda draws fire from food in Mexico obesity battle
- Why Flowers Foods organic bread deal is a killer
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Mondelez CEO Rosenfeld defends moves on costs
- Just Mayo under fire from US FDA after complaint
- Ajinomoto "eyes acquisitions in Europe"
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Hearthside to buy nutrition bar maker VSI
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Nestle USA, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Chocolate and Chocolate Candy Manufacturing Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2022
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report