USA: Pepsi CEO Enrico foregoes wages for a sparkling bonus
Roger Enrico, the 56-year-old chairman and CEO accredited with revitalising snack and beverage PepsiCo Inc , received a base salary of US$1 last year. His bonus meanwhile increased by 74% on that of 1999, to reach US$4m. Details of the bonus were revealed through a proxy statement filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), which explained that the amount was based on "earnings per share growth and net sales results, the strength of PepsiCo's strategic position, and total return to shareholders as compared to survey companies."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund