USA: Pepsi CEO Enrico foregoes wages for a sparkling bonus
Roger Enrico, the 56-year-old chairman and CEO accredited with revitalising snack and beverage PepsiCo Inc , received a base salary of US$1 last year. His bonus meanwhile increased by 74% on that of 1999, to reach US$4m. Details of the bonus were revealed through a proxy statement filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), which explained that the amount was based on "earnings per share growth and net sales results, the strength of PepsiCo's strategic position, and total return to shareholders as compared to survey companies."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth