USA: Pepsi CEO Enrico foregoes wages for a sparkling bonus
Roger Enrico, the 56-year-old chairman and CEO accredited with revitalising snack and beverage PepsiCo Inc , received a base salary of US$1 last year. His bonus meanwhile increased by 74% on that of 1999, to reach US$4m. Details of the bonus were revealed through a proxy statement filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), which explained that the amount was based on "earnings per share growth and net sales results, the strength of PepsiCo's strategic position, and total return to shareholders as compared to survey companies."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry