USA: Pepsi CEO Enrico foregoes wages for a sparkling bonus
Roger Enrico, the 56-year-old chairman and CEO accredited with revitalising snack and beverage PepsiCo Inc , received a base salary of US$1 last year. His bonus meanwhile increased by 74% on that of 1999, to reach US$4m. Details of the bonus were revealed through a proxy statement filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), which explained that the amount was based on "earnings per share growth and net sales results, the strength of PepsiCo's strategic position, and total return to shareholders as compared to survey companies."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report