USA: Pepsi-Cola Foodservice Division Names Stephen Caldeira VP, Industry Relations
Purchase, NY-based Pepsi-Cola North America's Foodservice Division has named Stephen J. Caldeira to the newly created post of VP, industry relations. Caldeira will be responsible for heightening Pepsi's presence within the hospitality industry, including business development, strategic alliances, corporate sponsorships, trade advertising and other customer-oriented initiatives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever