USA: Pepsi-Cola Foodservice Division Names Stephen Caldeira VP, Industry Relations
Purchase, NY-based Pepsi-Cola North America's Foodservice Division has named Stephen J. Caldeira to the newly created post of VP, industry relations. Caldeira will be responsible for heightening Pepsi's presence within the hospitality industry, including business development, strategic alliances, corporate sponsorships, trade advertising and other customer-oriented initiatives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti