USA: Pepsi-Cola Foodservice Division Names Stephen Caldeira VP, Industry Relations
Purchase, NY-based Pepsi-Cola North America's Foodservice Division has named Stephen J. Caldeira to the newly created post of VP, industry relations. Caldeira will be responsible for heightening Pepsi's presence within the hospitality industry, including business development, strategic alliances, corporate sponsorships, trade advertising and other customer-oriented initiatives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast