INDIA: Pepsi fights it out with Coke for cricket sponsorship
It is high season in cricket crazy India : Australia, Pakistan, South Africa, England are visiting India, NewZealand, West Indies and Sri Lanka respectively. Pepsi bought the endorsement of most cricket celebrities but Coke is in the frame too.Coke's summer advertising campaign began with TV spots featuring top stars Aamir and Aishwary. The play takes a dig at Pepsi: the character in blue (representing Pepsi) makes his favourite team lose to the red's team (Coke).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs