INDIA: Pepsi fights it out with Coke for cricket sponsorship
It is high season in cricket crazy India : Australia, Pakistan, South Africa, England are visiting India, NewZealand, West Indies and Sri Lanka respectively. Pepsi bought the endorsement of most cricket celebrities but Coke is in the frame too.Coke's summer advertising campaign began with TV spots featuring top stars Aamir and Aishwary. The play takes a dig at Pepsi: the character in blue (representing Pepsi) makes his favourite team lose to the red's team (Coke).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units