USA: PepsiCo agrees to sell 13.2 million shares through Merrill Lynch & Co.
In a step to ensure that its planned merger with The Quaker Oats Company qualifies for "pooling of interests" accounting treatment, PepsiCo, Inc. announced today that it agreed to sell 13.2 million shares of its Capital Stock in an offering underwritten by Merrill Lynch & Co. The offering, which was marketed today, is expected to close on April 16, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp