USA: PepsiCo announces organisational changes following merger with Quaker
PepsiCo yesterday announced several organization changes designed to help the company gain the full benefit of its recently-completed merger with The Quaker Oats Company. "One of the most exciting things about merging two outstanding companies like PepsiCo and Quaker is that we can do far more together than either company could on its own," said PepsiCo Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Steve Reinemund. "These changes will enable us to use our combined strength to the greatest advantage."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project