USA: PepsiCo announces organisational changes following merger with Quaker
PepsiCo yesterday announced several organization changes designed to help the company gain the full benefit of its recently-completed merger with The Quaker Oats Company. "One of the most exciting things about merging two outstanding companies like PepsiCo and Quaker is that we can do far more together than either company could on its own," said PepsiCo Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Steve Reinemund. "These changes will enable us to use our combined strength to the greatest advantage."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea