USA: PepsiCo announces organisational changes following merger with Quaker
PepsiCo yesterday announced several organization changes designed to help the company gain the full benefit of its recently-completed merger with The Quaker Oats Company. "One of the most exciting things about merging two outstanding companies like PepsiCo and Quaker is that we can do far more together than either company could on its own," said PepsiCo Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Steve Reinemund. "These changes will enable us to use our combined strength to the greatest advantage."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs