USA: PepsiCo announces organisational changes following merger with Quaker
PepsiCo yesterday announced several organization changes designed to help the company gain the full benefit of its recently-completed merger with The Quaker Oats Company. "One of the most exciting things about merging two outstanding companies like PepsiCo and Quaker is that we can do far more together than either company could on its own," said PepsiCo Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Steve Reinemund. "These changes will enable us to use our combined strength to the greatest advantage."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre